Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Monday, January 26, 2009

Nearly Insane Block 5


Hi Everyone
Happy Australia Day.
We went for an early morning 8.00am walk along the beach with family. Lots of People with their dogs. There was also a Jetty to jetty swim of about 3km. There is something about all that fresh sea air :-)))
Here is Nearly Insane Block 5. Bit fiddly but a fairly easy one. Love those reds and green.
I know it has been a while since I have posted but I have been making lots of Sawtooth stars for a swap and so NI blocks have taken a backseat. Should take a photo of all the gorgeous stars too. I cut the same strips and a feature centre for Nancy and Rosemary and myself. They inturn have done the same for me. Voila :-)) Thirty stars. Ontop of that there are thirty more as part of an international swap so I will have 60 stars. Stay tune for what is going to happen to all those stars.
Cheers
Lynne

No comments: