Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Block 68 Nearly Insane

B68w2

Still Behind but I have made a block :-)

If you look carefully you will see the hare and the tortoise, the chicken and the egg, a chick hatching out of an egg and a little yellow kitten :-) this was a fun block to make.

I am starting to feel better. Jean your gorgeous Pear and needlecase arrived yesterday :-) thankyou so much. I did photograph ithem in their new home but am not happy with the photograph ( blame it on the flu) so will do it again tomorrow Cheers Lynne

3 comments:

ranette said...

Oh my Lynne....I had missed you on the NI list, but had somehow missed that you had the dreaded swine flu. Glad you are feeling better! Your block is just darling and I just love the little kitten.

I'm glad it was you that won the beautiful pear from Jean, although I am so green with envy that I made my own pear! :o)

antique quilter said...

great block
love the fabrics you added to make the block special for you

Marilyn Robertson said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! Being sick is never fun, but fighting the dreaded Swine flu is definitely not fun! Your block is great - I think I have some of that hare and the tortoise fabric in my stash too.