Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Block 51 and a Teaser

B51wbest
Block 51 is finished :-) I managed to insert the gorgeous scissors which were part of a fabric piece won on Bemuseds blog. I love them. The gorgeous red was compliments of my good friend Rosemary and that Apricot is one of my good friend Nancys signature fabrics. A Special block for my Nearly Insane Quilt.
 DC1wDCtopw
Sometimes you have the privilege to see a Machine that just leaves you speechless – a one off Special. This machine is one of those. Click on her photos for the larger image.  Will post her photos later on tonight.
Cheers Lynne

5 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Lovely block and teaser!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

ranette said...

Pretty block Lynne and the scissors are fabulous!!! It's nice to have a block with fabrics that really mean something to us...it's a treasure!

Daniƫlle said...

You did a wonderful job on this block! Indeed a very special one! And I already know what is in the gorgeous wooden box hihi! Take care, hugs, Daniƫlle

Meredith said...

Great fussy cutting. Lovely wood work

Jan said...

I love your block, Lynne! What great fussy cutting. I'm going to have to get that fabric out again and consider some new possibilities now.