Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mermaid and Seahorse

  Mermaid1bestSeahorseI needed to make one more Present and the little girl was not going to be around til after Christmas. So for the last two days I have been grabbing spare moments. I am not a doll maker and have not made a doll before. There are no buttons or anything that could get stuck in small mouths as the little girl is just one.

This is the pattern from the latest issue of Homespun –The Summertime issue-  designer Natalie Ross. She looks a little different and has her own personality.

Happy New Year to everyone Cheers Lynne

2 comments:

Janet said...

That's so adorable, you did a great job and I'm sure she'll be loved.

Natalie Ross said...

Happy New Year Lynne. You have done magnificent work on your Nerissa. Your first doll will always be your most precious so I am hoping that you are now addicted to doll making!! I started as a doll maker so I am passionate about them. Thanks so much for sharing her with me and all your readers. your little friend is very lucky indeed. She will have loads of fun with her dolly of the sea!!

Natalie x