Jones Hand

Jones Hand

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nearly Insane Block 85

B85wbest2 I quite like the way this one developed. Lots of tiny pieces but I did not lose the colour. Had fun with the stripes.
After seeing the gorgeous tiny version of the quilt from the Small Endearments by Sandi Fox on Dawn’s Blog, I thought you might like to see mine. My Good friend Nancy gifted the gorgeous little kit to me, purchased from Cyndi from Busy Thimble.
Birds-Quilt
I even hand quilted this one too. This quilt was finished quite a few years ago and has been up on the wall.
Cheers Lynne

7 comments:

Dawn said...

So wonderful! I just love this version. Thank you for sharing.

SeamedUP said...

Wow - I just love the nearly insane quilt and I enjoy seeing your blocks! You are doing a really great job.

We would love to see your work on SeamedUP.com!

(full disclosure - co-founder of the site but I truly do love your work and it would be fun to see your projects at the site) :)

Superior Threads said...

What great blocks. I love your use of color.

Ricci

Meredith said...

Love the block and the green points. I have that fabric sitting in my stash. You encourage me to create my own nearly insane. The other little kit you shared is very cute. Thanks for the lovely inspiration today!

ann hermes said...

Both pieces are just beautiful.

Marilyn Robertson said...

Wow! There are a lot of little patches in this block, but it is wonderful! Love the fabrics!

Sue said...

Love your little quilt Lynne. How big is it?
Your NI Blocks are lovely. I am plugging away with mine. I want to have it finished this time next year, which means making 2 a week. Don't know if I can manage that!!:-)